Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh the Princess Party!

We had a joint princess party for the 2 princesses--Charly and Jocelyn who are 1 day apart. I think it was a success with getting makeovers, updo's, painting nails and frosting cookies. Since I'm still trying to figure out how to do girls hair, my sweet sister-in-law, Mamie, came and helped with the updo's--she is fabulous!

Jocelyn and her Mom--Rachel
Jeni and Mamie

Look at those longest eyelashes!
Taylor and Charly
Elena and her foot long lashes--so not fair!

She's looking way too old here.
I think this might be the last makeover she gets!
I promise...she is my child
Afton, Charly and Claire
Jeni and Charly
Little Lydia frosting her cookie
my cute little nieces--Afton and Tessa



Strike a pose...or at least Charly will


Kayli and Taylor--aren't these 2 beautiful!!
All my big helpers for the girls....Gabbie, Mamie, Kayli, Taylor and Hannah....Thanks ladies!!

2 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

Looks like so much fun! That's a lot of little girls!!!!!!

Leah said...

Looks like so much fun! The girls loved seeing everyone! It's been too long! Hope you are doing well!