Sunday, March 27, 2011

Preparing for Christmas! (I know, I know--it's March!?!)

Trying to get a kid pic with there Christmas outfits on.
I guess this will just have to do, they weren't too cooperative with the posing :)
we'll take that cute pose anyday!



All bundled up to go caroling for cans

Annual Christmas Eve Night at Garrett and Stacey's house

Family pic
(minus Brigg--not sure where he was??--I think he was asleep)
The little girls special table

Some of the cousins--man they're growing up fast!!!

Best Buddies!!!
Wesley sure knows all the tricks with Brigg, he just adores him!!
My 3 handsome sons!! Love them!
Getting ready for the nativity play...all the precious angels!
some shepherds...
and you can't forget, Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus..

Christmas morning soon to come....

2 comments:

Shirlene said...

So fun to see your pictures! Even if it is March - I still love it!!

Elisha and Scott said...

Thanks for getting caught up! I know it can be overwhelming!!!!