Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Birthday Breakfast

We might have to reconsider this "breakfast" birthday thing.
My kids might kill me later on for taking these beautful pictures of them bright and early.
Not lookin so alive here. Still trying to wake up. trying to hide his smile as we sing him Happy Birthday. this is what we call the "monkey blow"holy cow--
I've got 2 monkeys--it's got to be the ears I guess!
Drake seems to think his nickname is "monkey" and now I know why!Once again, not so sure if Charly will be too excited about this morning picture.
Happy Birthday Wesley!


2 comments:

Danielle and Fam said...

Birthday breakfast is such a good idea. What a fun way to start off their special day. Your looking good Deb and the kids looked darling in the Halloween costumes!

DCAja said...

hbd wes! GBU :)
https://www.cekaja.com/