Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was an eventful day. It wasn't the typical holiday day for me. I was out doing my last minute shopping and found myself in a parking lot for over 3 hours trying to get the accident I was in all figured out. A car drove right in front of me and I smashed the whole side of their car. My car was a little damaged and we're still waiting on a bunch of insurance stuff to see what the real damage is. It wasn't my fault, so the insurance will take care of it, but it sure ruined that whole day for me. It's a good thing Christmas Eve is such a wonderful night at the Jones'. It was fun to see family I hadn't seen in a while. Gotta love the Holidays!


Mike's sisters, Jaclyn and Mamie doing what they do best! Jaclyn and MikeThis is the best we could do. At least Charly's smiling.
"Coco" and Gabbie---and don't miss Drake in the background. I just had to put this picture in. Drake is making the funniest face ever. Of course he had to sneak in the picture. What a nut!
Gabbie nicknamed Charly Coco and it has definitely stuck! They are pretty good buddies, it's so cute to see them together, they just love each other. They have a special bond because their birthdays are only a day apart.
Mike's brother Luke and Mike's sister Natalie's, little Luke.
Charly and Charlie! Mike's cousin, Ryan, married a Charlie. So now we have 2 Charly Jones' in the family. We all love Charlie and it was so fun to see them since we don't get to very often. I just had to take a picture of our fabulous desserts. Mike's cousin Alisa and I were in charge of dessert. Because of such a hectic day we didn't spend as much time as we had hoped to on them, but they turned out pretty good I thought. I have to say the last few of them we did weren't quite as delicate as the first ones. We sort of ran out of time, so by the end we were just throwing stuff in the glasses.
All the boys putting on a show as the Shepherds!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Yeah! I am so glad you updated your blog! I have been waiting patiently to see pictures of your cute family! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas (minus the car wreck). The kids are so dang cute!