Thursday, November 11, 2010

Preschool Time...

Charly started her first year of school. She loves every minute of it. She attends Foothills Christian Preschool and has 2 really great teachers--Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Toney. My little girl is sure growing up, before I know it this will be high school--aaaaaghhh!! I'm just trying to enjoy her while I can--please don't grow up too fast Charly!! I love you!


I think all the fun just wore her out--here she is sitting at the counter asleep on the stool. Just seconds before all I heard was "Mom, I'm really tired." Who knows what she'll do when she gets into kindergarten! So sweet!!!

2 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

She looks so grown up! Don't say high school! I'm not letting Molly go ;) We miss you guys!

Larsen Family said...

I love the sleeping at the kitchen counter pictures. How funny.